Sona Low-Voltage Power Distribution
SONN: your high-performance partner for construction and low-voltage switchgear systems for power grids.
Switching systems from SONN are the centrepiece of your low-voltage network.
The advanced (TSK) Sona switchgear system from SONN provides future-oriented solutions for professional power supply. Sona low-voltage switchgear systems guarantee maximum safety standards for everything related to operational safety. Maximum protection in the event of an arc fault was proven by testing in accordance with DIN EN 61641, VDE 0660 part 500/2.
SONN low-voltage switchgear systems are tailored to your requirements and individually planned. As switchgear manufacturers, we support and advise our clients from planning through to the final production of low-voltage switchgear systems.
Our low-voltage switchgear type-tested in accordance with IEC 61439-2/DIN EN 61439-2, VDE 0660-600-2 enables us to provide safe, fast and flexible set-up of power distribution systems.
The modular system architecture provides the user with completely new, almost unlimited dimensions when building and expanding the switchgear systems.
- Switchgear from all the leading manufacturers (Siemens, ABB, Schneider, Hager, Jean Müller, Efen, Mitsubishi, etc.)
- Combined fields with pluggable and fixed mounting plates
- Cassettes in traction and thrust
- technology, rated voltage 690 V
- Short-circuit current rating at 150 kA/cw 1sec/330 ka/pk
- Rated currents 5000 A
- Distribution boards
- Connection of the bus bar system to any conductor rail manufacturer
- type 1 to type 4 (IEC 61439-2, Section 8.101, VDE 0660-600-2, 8.101)
Sona is available in 5 types:
- Type “V” 5000 A Sedotec Vamocon
- Type “R” 4000 A Rittal
- Type “W” Hager/Weber system
- Type “H” 1600 A distribution board Hager
- Type “RB” 1600 A frame construction